Holistic sleep support, for infants aged 0 - 18 months.
Join Louise, as she takes you through this evidence-based and attachment-focused course, which will equip you with knowledge, strategies and support for navigating every aspect of infant sleep.
This course involves no sleep training or rigid sleep rules. Instead, this framework rests firmly on the principle that we can support and optimize our babies' sleep in ways that are both effective and easy on our hearts as moms.
- Detailed Holistic Sleep Support Framework
- Safe sleep principles
- Where babies sleep, including everything you need to know about:
- Safe bedsharing
- Introducing a crib, and gentle crib transitions
- How to apply sleep & attachment science to best support baby's sleep
- Deep dives into:
- Sleeping through the night
- Independent sleep
- Night feeds
- Night weaning, including:
- A BONUS night weaning story to read & enjoy with your little one
- Troubleshooting, including:
- Split nights
- Early rising
- False starts
- Long bedtimes
- Fighting sleep & bedtime battles
- Frequent wakes
- Baby won't sleep independently
- Baby only sleeps in arms
- Supporting baby & optimizing sleep through development leaps, including:
- 4 months
- 6 months
- 8-10 months
- 12 months
- 18 months
- Sleep temperament, including:
- Signalling vs non-signalling babies
- Highly sensitive babies
- Sensory seeking babies
- Red flags to look out for
- Practical steps for supporting mom, including:
- Weekly journal prompts
- Building a bedtime routine, a detailed look at swaddling, the history of infant sleep, and so much more...!
- Access: After your purchase, you will receive an email providing you with your individual, lifetime access to the course.
- Pace: You can progress through the Peaceful Nights course at your own pace and revisit any section at any time in the future.
- Duration: Over 2 hours of specialised & holistic sleep support content.
- Format: 50 video based lessons. You can watch the modules via your device, or simply plug in headphones and listen to the audio.
- Device: Fully mobile responsive, so that you can take your course on the go from any phone, tablet, or computer.
- Materials: The course comes with a supporting workbook and a bonus night weaning story to read & enjoy with your little one.